Reference guide on business processes and teams to mobilize to have an online store
Many companies are still reluctant to start trading or selling online because it disrupts their way of doing things. However, the adoption of new processes and their implementation are not so complicated when accompanied by professionals.
This practical guide aims to help retailers better understand:
- What are the business processes to put in place.
- What technological bridges are to be established between the online store and other technologies.
- What tasks should be assigned to the staff to operate the online store.
This step-by-step practical guide aims to guide retailers in their business decisions in order to adopt e-commerce.
Visit PMEnumerique.ca to find other tools, guides and video clips from our experts to help you continue your digital journey.
Ministère de l'Économie, de la Science et de l’Innovation
Member of the Scientific Committee
- Sylvie Trudel, Professor, Faculty of Science, UQAM
- Luc Cassivi, professor at the School of Management, UQAM
- Sarra Mamoghli, Professor, School of Science and Management, UQAM
- Louis-Bernard Asselin, ministère de l’Économie, de la Science et de l’Innovation
- Martin Bahdio, Ernest
- Manuel Champagne, Détail Québec
- Alexis Charlebois, Oberson
- André Gagné, SWAT Factory
- Gaëtan Larose, Oktogone conseil
- Catherine Leclerc, Centre du Rasoir
- Daniel Michaud, ministère de l’Économie, de la Science et de l’Innovation